The Islands of The Bahamas just announced streamlined entry protocols that will enable visitors to better and more seamlessly enjoy The Bahamas vacation experience. For detailed information regarding the new requirements please visit https://www.bahamas.com/pressroom/islands-bahamas-announces-updated-travel-and-entry-protocols.
Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas will begin offering private charters from Nov 1st and will resume scheduled diving, snorkeling and SNUBA activities beginning Nov 13th. We invite you to book early on our website as space will be limited.
Effective 1 November 2020, The Bahamas will require all travelers to:
- Obtain a COVID-19 RT PCR test five (5) days prior to arrival.
- Apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at travel.gov.bs.
- For the duration of the visit, complete a daily online health questionnaire for symptom tracking purposes.
- Take a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test on Day 5 of the visit (unless departing on day 5).
- Always wear a mask and always social distance in public places.
In addition, beginning 14 November 2020, all visitors will be required to opt-in to mandatory COVID-19 health insurance when applying for their Health Travel Visa. The insurance will cover travelers for the duration of their stay in The Bahamas.
Please visit https://www.travel.gov.bs/ for your Health Visa Application and information.
Persons experiencing issues with completing/submitting the travel health visa application should call 1-242-502-0839 or email [email protected].