Stuart Cove’s Dive Bahamas, Snorkel Bahamas and SNUBA Bahamas is open and offering trips daily!
The best way to make your reservation is via our website, however please let us know if you have questions or need assistance.
Effective Tuesday, September 20, 2022, all Covid-related travel restrictions to The Islands of The Bahamas have been lifted.
- Negative Covid tests are no longer required for Unvaccinated Travelers.
- Bahamas Travel Health Visas will no longer be required to enter The Bahamas.
- Vaccinated Travelers will no longer need Covid 19 tests to enter The Bahamas.
- All mask mandates for travelers are eliminated as of October 1, 2022.
- (Masks will still be required when visiting any healthcare facility.)
More information on Bahamas travel and entry protocols can be found at https://www.bahamas.com/travelupdates.