Your Trip Includes:
$39 Children 11 and under
Note: Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on the boats.
Things To Remember
- Complimentary transfers from your hotel or cruise ship.
- Use of Mask, Fins, Snorkel, and Snorkeling Vest.
When you head out, please remember to bring the following:
- We accept MasterCard and Visa along with U.S. Travelers Checks and cash (US or Bahamian) for payment.
- You should apply sunscreen 20 minutes before it is required to ensure maximum protection. So you may want to consider putting it on at your hotel before heading out.
- Be sure to bring a towel with you from your hotel or cruise ship.
- You may also want to bring some pocket money. Our boutique offers a variety of snacks and beverages. Your boat is equipped with a cooler, ice and fresh drinking water.
- During the winter months, the water is a bit cooler. Wetsuits are available for rent at Stuart Cove's. The cost is $12 per person for a full body (long legs and long sleeves). Besides keeping you warm - a wetsuit is a great way to add some additional floatation for a person who is not 100% comfortable in the water!
||Prices Child (4 to 11 years)
|| 2016 Prices
|AM Snorkel Adventure Trip
|PM Snorkel Adventure Trip
|AM Bubble Watcher (Passenger on boat)
|PM Bubble Watcher (Passenger on boat)